400 West Rich currently houses 51 art/design studios, an innovative food truck court, an eclectic market featuring fresh produce, uncommon goods, art, and performance held on the 2nd/4th Saturday of the month.
Check the News area to stay up to date on happenings in and around the building.
The building was built in 1910 as the D A Ebinger sanitary company. They were credited with manufacturing the first refrigerated water drinking fountain and dehumidifier. They also manufactured toilets and sinks. By 1920 they had show rooms in New York and Chicago. By 1935 they had grown into the EBCO manufacturing company later on becoming Oasis. Over the years the building has had a variety of tenants, Eickholt glass has been in production since 1986 and still operates today.