Movement Activities/Mikey Butane Performance Group is an all inclusive aerial movement lab. We offer classes, workshops and performance in aerial dance and other unique movement techniques. We are available for special events and workshops, in our movement lab or off-site.
- Monday, 5:30 Group Body Conditioning, 6:30 Yoga, 7:45 Aerial Low-Flying Trapeze
- Tuesday, 6:30 Adv Aerial Low-Flying Trapeze, 7:45 Aerial Low-flying Trapeze
- Wednesday, 6:30 Advanced Aerial Low-Flying Trapeze (contact instructor)
- Thursday, 6:30 Aerial Low-Flying Trapeze
- Friday, 6:00 Group Body Conditioning
- Sunday, 12 noon Mixed-Level Aerial Low-flying Trapeze
NEW PARTICIPANT WORKSHOP SESSION
This session takes place at the end of the month, each month. This is a required course for anyone with no experience with aerial movement. After completing this course, participants may join a group class session. Registration is online. (individuals with previous aerial technique experiences may go directly into a class session).
Registration for all classes, workshops and performances may be found online at our website: